100MME, LLC – Confidentiality, Non-Disclosure, Non-Solicitation, Recording Consent, and Code of Conduct Agreement
It is the mission of 100MME LLC (“we” or “us”) to provide an open, generous, and safe environment for the participants to strategize their business growth and innovation.
To facilitate the maximum exchange of ideas and invention at the 2019 – 2020 100MME LLC event (the “Program”) we want to ensure that all participants can share confidential information, intellectual property, and / or current business obstacles without fear of their confidence being breached, or their intellectual property being used by others without their permission. Accordingly, as a condition of your attendance and participation in the Program, you agree as follows:
By participating in the Program, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions periodically, and your continued participation in the Program constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as existing or as modified by 100MME LLC.
NON-DISCLOSURE: I agree to keep all personal information, business information and intellectual property disclosed by 100MME LLC. or other attendees at the Program completely confidential and will not, without the permission of the person disclosing such information, use or disclose it for any purpose other than for purposes of participating in the Program.
NON-SOLICITATION: I agree to not solicit any business or opportunities from other attendees or speakers at the Program, or promote my business in a manner inconsistent with the spirit of the Program. This prohibition includes pitching a product, service or investment opportunity.
NOTE: Of course, plenty of business will be done between members of the group where there is a natural fit, through relationship building and curated introductions, but members should not be soliciting selling a product, service, or investment opportunity to other members.
RECORDING CONSENT: I acknowledge that 100MME LLC will be recording the Program, and that such recordings may be used as part of the Program, future programs and the operations and promotion of 100MME LLC. Accordingly, I agree that 100MME LLC may, but is not required, to record, film and photograph me (including my name and voice) while at the Program and to use such recordings for the purposes identified above.
CODE OF CONDUCT: This Code of Conduct applies to all Members, Customer, Vendors, Participants, Directors, Executives and Employees (Members) at all times, and to all non-members during their participation in any event, activity or platform organized and/or maintained by 100MME LLC, whether in person or through electronic means. The purpose of this Code is to create a respectful and mutually beneficial atmosphere, in a safe environment.
Adopted on May 10, 2019.
- Actively Participate in organized events and activities;
- Maintain high ethical standards;
- Be honest, in communication and conduct;
- Act with best intentions in mind and in good faith;
- Respect privacy and protect confidential information of other participants;
- Seek to resolve differences with other Members before informing others of the issue;
- Act lawfully, follow facility/event rules, and abide by instructions of security and emergency response personnel;
- Uphold the reputation and good standing of 100MME in the community;
- Show respect to 100MME Members at all times, including alternative viewpoints;
- Encourage and support 100MME Members in their professional development;
- Maintain proper dress, manners and etiquette at all related and sponsored events and activities;
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy event environment, free from violence, threatening behavior, illegal substances, and dangerous materials, unless such are specifically designed into the functionality of the event;
- Notify management if convicted of a criminal offence, upon becoming bankrupt, or at the occurrence of any material change that may affect Membership status and ability to participate in events and activities;
- Instruct guests and various stakeholders to adhere to this Code of Conduct.
Members shall not:
- Discriminate against anyone on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital status, nationality, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, age, disability, or any other condition or status that may be considered to be protected under the law;
- Claim any level of competence or expertise that they do not possess;
- Injure others, their property, reputation, or employment by false, malicious or negligent action or inaction;
- Create dissension or incite dissension amongst other group members or instructors, in order to disparage the reputation or goodwill of other members and/or instructors
- Be abusive to others, regardless of their Membership status;
Conflicts of Interest
Various conflicts of interest may exist, and it is impractical to list all possible situations resulting in a conflict of interest. Members are encouraged to seek advice of other Members, and may petition management to issue a formal opinion on whether a conflict of interest exists, whether such a conflict is relevant to the organization and its Members, and whether such a conflict is not obvious and should be made known to other Members to allow for informed decision making. By participating in 100MME events and activities, Members understand and explicitly agree that commercial activity by all Members is generally the main and obvious purpose of the organization, and that soliciting business and employment, giving and receiving gifts, sharing of personal assets between Members, and other commercial activity is explicitly allowed and encouraged.
Where a conflict of interest is found to be relevant to the organization and a decision is made to inform the Members, the party with the conflict will be notified and may elect either not to participate in conflicting activity or to allow management to share it’s findings with Members in an open letter. The lack of a decision by the party with the conflict within one day following notification of a conflict shall mean to be an explicit agreement with the decision of management, regardless of the decision.
Breach of the Code of Conduct
If Members know or become aware of any breach of this Code of Conduct by anyone, they are obligated to notify management in order to preserve the trust and high expectations between Members, as well as protect the unaffected Members from possible harm. Outside affiliates, associates, vendors, and various stakeholders may also notify management of possible breaches of this Code of Conduct. As our association depends upon the highest mutual trust, any breach of this Code of Conduct is also a breach of this trust, and is immediately damaging to its Members.
All notifications, documentation and proceedings, including inquiries, investigations, decisions and various consequences are to remain private, confidential, and proprietary to 100MME LLC.
All decisions by management related to this Code of Conduct shall be considered final, without the possibility of mandatory mediation, arbitration, or adjudication.
Correspondence in connection with this Code of Conduct, including requests for amendments and various considerations, should be directed to management. Anonymous communications are discouraged and may not be considered.
100MME will not retaliate, and will not permit any retaliation, against any Member submitting a good-faith concern, petition, complaint or notice to management, nor for participating in any investigation related to any such communication.
These Terms and Conditions and your participation in the Program shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of California without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Any and all disputes between 100MME LLC and you, whether or not arising out of these Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct, Program, or 100MME LLC’s website, must be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal courts located in Los Angeles, California, and you consent that these courts have personal jurisdiction over you for the purpose of adjudicating all matters arising between you and 100MME LLC.
The prevailing party in any litigation, arbitration, bankruptcy, insolvency or other proceeding (“Proceeding”) relating to or arising out of the Terms and Conditions, Code of Conduct, Program, or 100MME LLC’s website, may recover from the other party all costs, expenses, and actual attorney’s fees (including expert witness and other consultants’ fees and costs) relating to or arising out of (a) the Proceeding (whether or not the Proceeding proceeds to judgment), and (b) any post judgment or post award proceeding including, without limitation, one to enforce or collect any judgment or award resulting from the Proceeding.
Management reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time, for any reason, subject to applicable law.
Any violation of this Code of Conduct may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of Membership and, if warranted, legal proceedings.
Management shall reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate the membership of, without refund, any member who is viewed as problematic due to any behavior that is viewed as damaging to the spirit and goodwill of the group, members, instructors and/or management, including but not limited to:
- Sexual harassment
- Substance abuse and/or intoxication
- Discrimination of any kind
- Spreading gossip and negativity within the group
- Excessive use of profanity
By enrolling in the 100MME group and making my first payment, I understand that it is my duty and obligation to contribute and aid in making the Program an event to remember, and to adhere to the obligations set forth in this Agreement. I understand that 100MME LLC may deny me entry, or remove me from the Program, without refund or reimbursement, if I breach any of the terms of this Agreement.